Mise-en-scene Video Recreation

 ORIGINAL

 


RECREATION





C- I am wearing a cream button up shirt and jeans. I don't own a pink shirt and dark sweater so I found my next best option.

L- the lighting is natural as the video is set in the school cafeteria

A- we are going to mimic the characters facial expressions

M- we will have a typical teenage girl makeup so that we match the original

P- we have lunch trays 

S- we are going to be in the school cafeteria so we match the original



CHARACTERS:
Regina -  played by Olivia (me)
Karen - played by Laiyla
Gretchen - played by Antonia
Cady - played by Raagni



SCRIPT

Regina grabs Cady's arm to look at Cady's bracelet. It's a wide brown leather band with decorative holes punched in it.

 REGINA- Where did you get that bracelet? I love it.

 CADY -Africa.My mom made it for me

GRETCHEN -.It's so fetch. 

REGINA -(disdainful) What is "fetch?"

 GRETCHEN -(withering) It's, like, slang ••• from England ••• 

Regina rolls her eyes. 

KAREN -so, if you're from Africa, why are you white? 

GRETCHEN -oh my God, Karen. You can't just ask people why they're white. 

REGINA -cadv, could you give us some privacy for~ like, one second~ 

CADY -Sure. 

 Cady makes eye contact with Janis and Damian as the Plastics confer. 

 REGINA -(breaking huddle) Okay, let me Just say that we don't do this a lot, so you should know that this is, like, a huge deal.

.GRETCHEN- We want to invite you  to have lunch with us everyday for the rest of the week. 

CADY- Oh, okay •• 

 GRETCHEN- Great. So we'll see you tomorrow.

 KAREN- On Wednesdays we wear pink. 


PLAN

SHOT 1 Regina touches cady's bracelet

SHOT 2 cady, mom made it for me

SHOT 3 regina says adorable

SHOT 4 gretchen says fetch

SHOT 5 3 girls, regina says what is fetch

SHOT 6 Karen , Africa 

SHOT 7 omg Karen, Regina lean in

SHOT 8 Regina privacy

SHOT 9 cady, yeah sure, looks over

SHOT 10 Janice and Damian

SHOT 11 cady shrugs

SHOT 12 3 girls talk

SHOT 13 cady, really huge deal

SHOT 14 gretchen invite

SHOT 15 cady

SHOT 16 coolness Regina

SHOT 17 cady

SHOT 18 on Wednesdays we wear pink.




Comments